Good Morning Football
June 2016 – September 2016
FREElance social media Director
- ManageD all social media accounts for Good Morning Football with a strong focus on keeping the content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat up-to-date.
- ProduceD, shot and editED web only videos
- EnsureD social media is a common thread throughout the entire 3-hour show
Feb 2016- June 2016
- Key facilitator, participant and producer IN the Comcast Know Your Value initiative
- WrOTE scripts for segments for MSNBC Live
- Responsible for checking in guests during the live show
- HelpED manage the training of intern
Aug 2016 - Feb 2016
- Coordinated, produced and managed Mika Brzezinski’s Know Your Value events in Chicago, Boston and Orlando
- Oversaw and managed the Know Your Value budget including travel logistics and event locations
- Key Facilitator between sponsors for the events and event locations
- Produced segment for Morning Joe
June 2012-July 2015
- Responsible for finding and writing content for MSNBC’s website The Cycle and thinking of new creative ways to integrate the website with the television show
- Managed all social media platforms for The Cycle including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram and ensured all sites were up-to-date with the latest information for our fans.
- Responsible for managing the MSNBC shift show Krystal Clear’s website and contributing to the Krystal Clear show and social media platform with new and creative ideas.
- Produced, shot and edited web packages for The Cycle’s website including Abby Huntsman adventures, Political Playground with Krystal Ball and her daughter, Ella, and host behind-the-scenes interactions.
- Oversaw the managing and training of the show interns
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PLAYERS ASSOCIATION
April 2011- December 2014
- Managed the online brand for MLBPA accounts such as Facebook, Vimeo and Twitter
- Responsible for suggesting and implementing ideas for social media to help enhance the site's interactivity and attract new viewers.
- Produced, shot and edited various packages for MLBPA
- Key facilitator for social media development and video distribution
November 2012- April 2013
- Scouted locations and produced segments for Dylan Ratigan 30 Million Jobs TOUR
- Coordinated and managed overall budget for tour
- Responsible for managing all logistics for staff and guests including travel, show locations and guest information
*Full resume available upon request
abby Friedman © All rights reserved.